Tuesday, March 20, 2018

The antics of the cat Simon

Hi everyone.
I am Simon's cat and my master always leaves me hungry because I eat only 8 times a day.
When I woke up, my stomach went crazy. First,
I went to Wake the master. I'll never get used to his snoring.
Climbing up to his bed, I began to clap his face with his paw. But it didn't help... He didn't want to Wake up.
Then I tried to Wake him up with my meow. But nothing came of it...
Then I grabbed the bat and HIT HIM IN the FACE! From this he has awakened...
But since I'm a selfish cat, I pretended to sleep.
And the master didn't even suspect of my antics…
When he finally woke up, I showed him that I wanted to eat.


 Watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyWfUEGyrdk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music - it is fantastic.

Music is what calms me always and everywhere. For many people, music is of great importance, because it helps to get together, relax, thin...