Sunday, February 4, 2018

The recipe for my pancakes

Winter is over and it's time of carnival. The main point of this feast – farewell to winter. A proper send-off! So winter had to return.

Today I would like to share a recipe for pancakes.

 For this we need: 2 eggs, teaspoon, sugar, salt, milk, soda, vinegar, a large bowl, whisk, beaker around like I did.

First we break the eggs into a bowl and mix consistency.







 After we take the sugar and salt. Add 4 teaspoons sugar and 2/3 teaspoons of salt.



 Stir.....

Now we need vinegar and soda( it will serve as a leavening agent for pancakes)


We have enough one teaspoon.

Now add 2 cups of milk.
 

 Stir...

 Our batter need to add 10 tablespoons of flour. You can sift the flour into a sieve,but not necessarily. I use it to make it easier to mix dough.


 Stir that.....

 


I got a thickish batter. And we need the consistency of liquid sour milk or yogurt. So I added a little milk.

The dough is ready.

Приступим к жарке блинов.


 Preheat the oven to maximum.
And put in a pan 50-70 grams of butter.


 The melted butter added to the batter and stir.


 Start to fry.

 

 The pancakes are ready. Welcome to the table.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music - it is fantastic.

Music is what calms me always and everywhere. For many people, music is of great importance, because it helps to get together, relax, thin...